Strut Auxilary Framing Systems
Burgess Company has over 100 years combined experience in consultation, layout and installation of strut auxiliary structural framing systems. Offering a time and money saving alternative to conventional support methods, the use of strut framing systems for structural support provides a variety of benefits that include, but are not limited to:
Due to the flexibility and infinite configurations that a strut auxiliary framing system can be assembled, its use is perfect for a wide array of both traditional and non-traditional applications.
Please contact a member of the Burgess Team to consult about the best use of strut framing systems on your facility or project.
- Flexibility: Strut is mechanically fastened eliminating the need for welding and drilling. The flexibility of the strut systems allows the entire system to be modified or even taken down and reused in a different location.
- Safety: No fire danger due to welding. The strut channels and connections are engineered allowing verifiable strength and integrity of the system.
- Minimum Deflection: Properly designed, strut allows very minimal deflection.
- Tolerance: Strut is easily leveled to +/- 1/16” of levelness.
- Lifetime Costs: Strut provides the ability to remove and reinstall the system to adapt to changes in equipment or use of space.